Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 25


In Intel Finance, your life revolves around the planning and close cycles.  Right now we're in the mid-year cycle, where we refresh the 2H of the full year plan.  It was really busy for me because of some new scope I recently obtained and two key people that decided it would be a good idea to take their sabbatical during a planning cycle.  Anyway, the point is I didn't get much exercise.

I've kept softball stats because I wanted to see that if I was faster how many extra base hits I'd get.  Well I've gotten at least 1 double each week.  This last week I got a speed double.  The left fielder was positioned a little too deep.  I also noted that the third baseman wasn't playing the line.  So I figured if I could get the ball on the ground right on the line, the third baseman wouldn't be able to do anything and the left fielder would have a long run to the ball ... and I'd have a double.  I did just that.  I painted the line with a hard descending line drive that skipped past third just barely fair.  Out of the box I knew I had two, and with the extra speed AND NOT the extra fat, I was up standing.  That is the third such double I've had this season.  I could get used to this.

Week 25 - June Planning Cycle

Basketball Events: 1
Strength Training: 1
Softball Games: 2 (Game 1: 1-2, Double, 2 Walks; Game 2: 3-4)
Running Events: 1

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 26:24 
  • Minutes per mile: 7:33
Weight: 244 - No Change

No comments:

Post a Comment