Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 28


I love the food in Wisconsin.  They have things like butter burgers.  That's my #3 favorite dairy product on the my number #2 favorite dairy product on my #1 favorite way to eat ground beef.  The bratwurst will blow your mind.  a lot of the grocery stores make their own version all in the natural casing.  One in particular I remember had actual knots in the pig intestines on the end of the sausage that got really crispy on the grill ... so good.  On Fridays, you want to go to the fish fry at Gipper's in Green Bay.  Get the Perch, I prefer it to the Walleye.  And the cheese and the milk is creamier.  I don't know how they do it.  I can say that the happy cows in California might be happy but they don't make good cheese.  Good cheese is made in Wisconsin.  Face it California you ain't as good as they are and you never will be.  Basically what I'm getting at is that it is hard to go on vacation in Wisconsin and cram into a week all your favorite foods and not gain some weight.  I'll make up for it.

Oh and I still haven't beat my personal best.  One more attempt before we move.

Week 28 - The Badger State

Basketball Events: 1
Strength Training: 1
Softball Games: 0
Running Events: 1

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 26:15 
  • Minutes per mile: 7:30
Weight: 246 - Ugh ... gained 3 pounds on vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment