Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 3

I was pretty busy with work this week; I even had to work on the weekend. I think my goal strategy is wrong. Instead of shooting for three running events, I just want to get two. Once that becomes a habit, I can get to the end goal of three events per week. The good news is I slashed my per mile time by more than 25 seconds this week on my 3.5 mile course. 15 mins to get to the midpoint and 18 mins to run back. I suspect that as my fitness improves the delta between there and back will decrease. It's one piece of data I've been tracking in my spreadsheet. I'll start posting graphs when I feel the sample size is large enough.

Week 3 - Busy at Work

Basketball Events: 1

Running Events: 1

  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 33:04
  • Minutes per Mile: 9:27

Weight: 279 lbs

1 comment:

  1. YEa! Adam!!! Awesome. You are doing so great and helping me loose those Hawaii pounds. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete