Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 8

My time on the 3.5 mile course wasn't my personal best, but I was only 11 seconds off the time from last week, and still under 30 mins. I'm still losing weight at a good pace. Hoping to maintain the 5lbs a week pace at least until I get below 250lbs.

I cannot believe the energy I have. Nothing sucks the life out of you like being overweight. I eat a lot less food each day, but I really don't go hungry. I played in a basketball game on Saturday where only 5 showed up. I had to play all 40 mins and I was fine. It was so much easier to move and jump and run. So with less food, I have more energy. And I'm still 30 pounds overweight, so I'm looking forward to all the energy I'll gain as I lose.

Week 8 - Keeping at it
Basketball Events: 2
Strength Training: 2
Running Events: 3 (2 on the treadmill)
Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 29:34
  • Minutes per mile: 8:27
Weight: 265 *LOST 5 POUNDS*

5 comments:

  1. Really incredible. Shall I send you a picture of yourself from about 15 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jeff! Hope all is well. I love hearing from former students. You remember when I was skinny and awesome. Do you have any pictures as proof?

      Delete