Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 9

My darn times are getting worse. I think it is the result of running more during the week. I'm more tired when I have my "time trials." But I can still keep my time on the 3.5 mile course below 30 mins. Still making good progress and my resolve to not over-eat is getting easier, but is still a struggle. I've found that I get fuller faster, and have a taste for more wholesome food.

Week 9 - Still losing weight
Basketball Events: 1
Strength Training: 0 ( it was close week, so i only have about 20 mins/day so I did cardio)
Running Events: 6 (4 on a Treadmill)
Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 29:54
  • Minutes per mile: 8:33 (I was so disappointed that I was back above 8.5 min miles.)
Weight: 260 lbs *LOST 5 POUNDS*

I'm down 20 lbs for the year. Only 25 more to go!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I am so proud of you! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! Don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete