Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 11

My resolve to use manorexia as a weight-loss method waned a little this week. I had a few glasses of milk (I miss milk so much it hurts sometimes), over-indulged in a few meals, and found I'm a huge fan of Dave's Killer Bread and jam. I'm serious, you think you like your bread. You don't. You don't know how bad your bread sucks until you try this bread. It reminds me of the homemade loaves my Aunt Laurel used to make me when I was in college.

Week 11 - I like Dave's Killer Bread
Basketball Events: 0
Strength Training: 2
Running Events: 5 (4 on a treadmill)

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 29:25
  • Minutes per mile: 8:24
Weight: 258 *LOST 2 POUNDS*

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Adam! Thanks for the compliment. I think you were the only one who really appreciated my bread. My kids are still about the glory of Wonderbread.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete