Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 15

This week was supposed to be better. I was done with close and excited for a lighter work week and more time to exercise. I was wrong. It was busier. On Monday, I took the GMAT. If Kaplan practice tests were an indication of performance I was probably going to get about a 550, a score not good even close enough for the programs I wanted. I got a 690 (88 percentile). Kaplan can cram their practice tests up their butt. They made me unnecessarily nervous to take the test for 3 years. And if their practice tests are any indication of improvement, I didn't really improve from the study.

Well I was super excited to get a better score than Viddy (my old college roommate, Viddy, got a 680). So I went home an logged a good time detailed below. I didn't have free time the rest of the week. I got a quick 15 min treadmill session on Wednesday and then tried the course again on Saturday and missed the Monday time by 3 seconds. No change in weight, which is lame, because I'm still kinda fat.

Week 15 - Still Kinda Fat
Basketball Events: 0
Strength Training: 0
Running Events: 3 (1 on Treadmill)

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 27:25 *New Personal Best*
  • Minutes per mile: 7:50
Weight: 252 - No Change

1 comment:

  1. It is very normal to hit a plateau in weight loss....keep up the good work...fit in some weight training...and the numbers will start dropping again. I am proud of you....Will you slow down for me so we can run togethr when I come to Portland?

    ReplyDelete