Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 18

I hope that I saw my weight in the 250s for the last time this week.  The other breakthrough is that on Saturday, I turned in a time a full minute better than my personal best putting me just below 26 minutes.  It was weird.  I started running and almost immediately felt heavy.  I felt heavy the whole way out.  Then I hit the lap button at the midway point on my cell phone stopwatch and checked the time quickly and was astonished to see 12:35.  I was on pace to beat 26 mins (previous best was just under 27 mins).  Invigorated by my pace, I didn't feel as heavy on the way back.  My pace was 7:11 per mile out and 7:35 back.  Averaged 7:24 per mile.  That's a respectable pace (also first time keeping an average pace below 7:30/mile).  My final weigh-in put me at 249.  I've lost 31 pounds since New Year's Day!

Week 18 - Good Bye to 250s.  Don't let the door hit you in your fat butt on the way out!

Basketball Events: 1
Strength Training: 1
Running Events: 3 (0 on Treadmill)

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 25:52 *NEW PERSONAL BEST*
  • Minutes per mile: 7:24
Weight: 249 - *LOST 2 POUNDS.  Finally done with the 250s!*

No comments:

Post a Comment