Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 20

So I am fairly certain that the Week 18 time trial was a freak show performance, that I'm unlikely to match or beat for a while yet.  In other disappoint news, I had a disappointing showing in softball in Saturday.  It was an all day tournament for Intel.  And my team made it unbeaten to the championship game and we lost in the bottom of the last inning.  Though I'll admit I was been playing third base like Brooks Robinson all day and especially well in the championship game, my bat, which had been hot all day, died in the last game.  No hits.  Including the last at bat where I would have been the tying run, but instead was the last out of the game.  It was a long fly ball that came up a good 10 feet short of the wall.  Pretty much described the week.


Week 20 - Pop flies

Basketball Events: 2
Strength Training: 0
Softball Games: 8 (6 on Saturday) (Thursday 5-8;  Saturday 14-22)
Running Events: 2

Best Time:
  • Distance: 3.5 miles
  • Time: 27:15 
  • Minutes per mile: 7:47 (Not a horrible pace but it ain't great either)
Weight: 248 - Same as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment