Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 32

I spent the week in Bloomington, Indiana at Indiana University for my Online MBA.  All the lectures will be delivered streaming over the Internet except for one week per year of in-residence work.  I was very impressed.  I can see why the Kelley School is a top 20 MBA and the best online MBA in the country.  It was an intense week.  7am to 2am almost everyday.  Somehow I found 30 minutes to go for a run around their beautiful campus.

They catered everything with really healthy meals, but kept a snack room with pop and candy and assorted treats.  I was lucky to make it out without extra weight.  When I got back I logged a miserable time on the Rosa Run, completely ran out of steam on the way back.

Week 32 - Indiana

Basketball Events: 0
Strength Training: 0
Softball Games: 0
Running Events: 2

Best Time:
  • Course:  Rosa Run
  • Distance: 4.0 miles
  • Time: 30:43
  • Minutes per mile: 7:41
Weight: 240 - *No weight lost*

No comments:

Post a Comment