Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 33

So I had two contractor choices to remove the popcorn ceiling and put up new texture.  For $1.50/sqft a dude would remove, retexture, and paint.  But for only $1/sqft a different dude would remove and retexture but wouldn't paint.  Well my finance analyst brain said, "paint is only about $300, so save $700 because you're cash poor with this new house."

Mistake.  $700 just ain't that much, and painting is the worst.  Also my contractor was a little sloppy, so I have to do a lot of touch up.  So I was busy.  Not much time to run.  But I got really motivated on Saturday and finished the laundry room, family room, kitchen, and dining room.  And then I decided I needed to get at least one run in.  I want to have the ceilings done by the end of this week.  Let's see how that goes.

Week 33 - Prime and Paint

Basketball Events: 0
Strength Training: 0
Softball Games: 0
Running Events: 1

Best Time:
  • Course:  Rosa Run
  • Distance: 4.0 miles
  • Time: 30:11
  • Minutes per mile: 7:33
Weight: 240 - *No weight lost*

No comments:

Post a Comment